Right nutrition can make or break your workout. What you eat before and after your exercise decides how you feel during your exercise. Eating and exercise go hand in hand. Always.
1. Eat a large meal three to four hours before your workout. It should consist of complex carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Probably eat your home made Indian meal consist of roti, sabzi, dal, and salad.
2. Eat a light snack 30-40 minute before your workout. Consider this option if you are feeling hungry. You can choose a banana, protein bar, yogurt, or any other fresh fruit.
3. Post workout meal is very important as it helps in rest and recovery. In fact, you should be eating right till your next workout session as it will define your performance.This meal should be a healthy combination of proteins and carbohydrates.
4. Drink a lot of water. Keep your body dehydrated. Lack of water in the body will negatively affect your system. And your organs will suffer. So drink!
5. Always remember exercise is 10% eating clean is 90%.
Team – Discover On The Mat